Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right. Right now Im starting to take orders. Im going to be making the 2 hole panels with the 2005 grill pony on it, and the 4 hole panel with the 2005 grill pony on it. For all of you that have not seen these before, I also included pictures of mine installed. Anyone else on this board that has one, and its installed... please post a picture so people get an idea what this can look like. It is made out of quality plastic, and all engravings are cut with a laser for high quality. Whatever is engraved into these panels BECOMES TRANSPARENT. It does not cut all the way through the plastic, there is still a nice flat surface to the panel. These look very clean installed. I believe they will fit 94-00 models. If you have a 99 or 00 model, PLEASE LET ME SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR DASH to make sure that these will fit. No switches or neon lighting is included. That is all up to you. Price will be $32 dollars. I accept only paypal. If you are interested in this, please send me a PM with the subject line of "Interest In Panel" Thanks :)

I WILL DO CUSTOM JOB, YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME WITH YOUR IDEA AND ILL SEE WHAT I CAN COME UP WITH. CUSTOM JOBS WILL TEND TO COST MORE, SINCE I CANT PRINT THE SHEETS IN BULK LIKE I CAN WITH THE 2 and 4 HOLE DESIGN.

Here are the panels:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Hey Zim are you going to be doing custom

Just want it to Say V6STANGS.COM in same font

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
custom stuff might be a few bucks more... just givin you the heads up

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I dont care, I just cant buy one till X-mas, on tight budget saving money for something big.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
fast64 said:
damn, wish I had the cash now for my custom gauge panel :D
Let me see ur design

·
Premium Member
897 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
the "water temp, oil temp, etc" lights will come on if they get to high (warning lights pretty much)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
the only problem will be bending it to fit the contour of the dash.

oh, and zim, its 19" x 4 1/2"

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
hahahah 19''

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hope you ship to Norway, I want one bad :-?

Need to register at PayPal though

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
white is this what u ment

1 - 20 of 23 Posts