Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, just picked up an 05 Mustang yesterday in the screaming yellow color. Its my first mustang ever. Yes, its the 4.0 V-6, but believe me, when you come from a 3.0 V-6 in the ranger, its like a night and day difference. Traded in my 03 Ranger Edge for this, and im lookin forward to doing some mods and such to this mustang.

·
I liek gramer
7,941 Posts
Welcome to the site man. You came to the right place. :)

Pics are a definite must! Don't forget to add your car to our garage, check under "User CP" and you will be able to add pictures, edit your car information, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
welcome aboard.. i think you'll enjoy yourself here (we even have chicks here).

Its my first mustang ever. Yes, its the 4.0 V-6

dont worry about that. there are A LOT of users here that realize the potential of a v6 mustang and can definitely help you a lot in getting it up there with v8s if your pockets are deep enough.

·
Premium Member
2,886 Posts
JHL981 said:
Hey Guys, just picked up an 05 Mustang yesterday in the screaming yellow color. Its my first mustang ever. Yes, its the 4.0 V-6, but believe me, when you come from a 3.0 V-6 in the ranger, its like a night and day difference. Traded in my 03 Ranger Edge for this, and im lookin forward to doing some mods and such to this mustang.

Great choice. Thats a smart trade right there!

·
Registered
33 Posts
welcome to the site john , its me 232stang from GE ...
this is a great place and the people are very helpful , i just joined not that long ago and they have already made me feel welcome!! :D

·
Registered
751 Posts
welcome to the site, from your neighbor to the north

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
n8r said:
Great choice. Thats a smart trade right there!
Just so you know Jon would of stayed in a ranger had he of gotten the 4.0 like he wanted :p: . It's about time you signed up Jon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the welcome, its been raining like crazy here and havent had any time to snap pics, but I will post them ASAP.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts