Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here I have no idea how to work anything not even put a picture): some help?

Btw KevinMichael is the name

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Sorry maybe should've said more about myself..
Age 20
Southern Cali is the location
Born in Michigan
2003 V6 Conv Mustang
Second car/dream car!
:D automatic yeah sorry not good with a stick....

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Check out the mustang help and feed back section. There is some good threads on there already with help on pics and other stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Thanx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dreamstang said:
Check out the mustang help and feed back section. There is some good threads on there already with help on pics and other stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Thanx
I got pics up(;

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Welcome!
Glad your enjoying your pony, can't wait to see what you do with it!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
2003KevSb said:
I don't even know how to start mods:(
Ahhh you chose the right place, people here are extremely helpful! :)
Are you looking for performance or cosmetic?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
2003KevSb said:
Performance!:)
Good choice! look among the threads of your year and you'll find useful reviews and suggestions :) have fun!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JetWolf said:
Good choice! look among the threads of your year and you'll find useful reviews and suggestions :) have fun!
Btw saw your redwolf pics! Amazing! Where did you get those lights!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
2003KevSb said:
Btw saw your redwolf pics! Amazing! Where did you get those lights!
You can find them on Americanmuscle.com but I found them cheaper on eBay (I just found out they price match = mind blown). They're dual halo projectors. Ugh I miss that car SO much!!! Ran like a dream and looked like a show car it was so clean!

Totaled on April 29, 2011 6:30 PM with mods in the backseat waiting to be installed, also 1K in my pocket headed to Cali next week for serious upgrades. Agh!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JetWolf said:
You can find them on Americanmuscle.com but I found them cheaper on eBay (I just found out they price match = mind blown). They're dual halo projectors. Ugh I miss that car SO much!!! Ran like a dream and looked like a show car it was so clean!

Totaled on April 29, 2011 6:30 PM with mods in the backseat waiting to be installed, also 1K in my pocket headed to Cali next week for serious upgrades. Agh!!
I want the hood scoop and those lights omg! My car would look like a champ

I'm sorry to hear about that at least your ok!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
2003KevSb said:
I want the hood scoop and those lights omg! My car would look like a champ

I'm sorry to hear about that at least your ok!
Ooo man your going to have so much fun tricking out your ride! Look around on sites and you'll find some pretty sweet parts, also look around on some DIY threads and you'll find some unique ideas.
Yeah loosing your first car is heartbreaking, ill never forget that beast. But hey I got a 2 years newer, nicer, faster car out of it! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JetWolf said:
Ooo man your going to have so much fun tricking out your ride! Look around on sites and you'll find some pretty sweet parts, also look around on some DIY threads and you'll find some unique ideas.
Yeah loosing your first car is heartbreaking, ill never forget that beast. But hey I got a 2 years newer, nicer, faster car out of it! :)
How come I can't come by any deals ever:( lol how come I can't pm

1 - 20 of 26 Posts