Mustang Evolution Forum banner

hey guys

1K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  ronnie948 
#1 ·
i have the black mustang with a boss 302 stripes .... idk if u guys remember or not anyway im thinking about wrapping my mustang matte metallic blue :) what do u guys think all opinions are welcomed

#15 ·
DON'T DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Opps, To late, you already did it.:lmao:

It do look good. "YES"
I do have a question??????? How do you keep it clean after it is wrapped? Is there a special wash soap or something that you will have to use? I'm pretty sure that waxing it is now a "no"

Ronnie

#17 ·
Yeah I did Allready do it but I was curious what u guys thought and yeah just regular washing soap and water waxing is a definite no! Lol it will make a vinyl look shiny like its greasy lol but thanks guys ill take some more pics later and do an update :)

#18 ·
I see you live in Florida

I live in Daytona, When your all done with the wrap and you go to a car show or event let me know and maybe I can see your car up close and chack it out. I belong to the Daytona Mustang Club and we go to a lot of shows and events.

Ronnie

#20 ·
If you decide to go to "Mustangs in the Mickyard"

Just let me know. It is the MCA National show this year. Aug.30 to Sept 1 at Walt Disney world.

Go to> Mustangs At The Mickyard 2013 for information

Ronnie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.