Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you all probably know, I'm doing a little side business making switch panels that replace the factory storage bins that come below some of our radios stock, or after you have your radio replaced.

Currently I make 3 styles of panels,
1.) no holes with the 2005 pony logo
2.) 2 holes with the 2005 pony logo
3.) 4 holes with the 2005 pony logo

These 3 style I carry in stock and can have them mailed to you within 1-2 days. As an example, this is what they look like (keep in mind you can have this same design with 0, or 4 holes as well)

Along with making panels like that, I can do custom panel jobs as well. These are a little bit more expensive but add a unique personal touch to the interior of your vehicle. This following picture is an example of a custom panel (it is currently the one I use in my car)

Currently the price tag on these things are the following:
0, 2, or 4 hole panel with running pony emblem = $35 shipped
Custom Panels (amount of work pending) = $45-50 shipped

I accept paypal, or money order. If you pay with paypal, the price will be a little bit higher due to paypal's fees. If youre interested in one of these panels or would like me to make you a custom one, please feel free to contact me in these ways:
AIM - KUzim232
PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
227 Posts
hmm i like those panels although I do not want nitrous or neons? What other things can you do with those swiches because I dont want just a plan one?

·
Registered
676 Posts
ttpancakes said:
hmm i like those panels although I do not want nitrous or neons? What other things can you do with those swiches because I dont want just a plan one?
doesnt matter really for us since he doesnt make them to fit our interior.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what year is your car ttpancakes?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:( sadly theres not much i can do for you right now

·
Registered
676 Posts
ZimStang said:
:( sadly theres not much i can do for you right now
personally i think it would look good in the senter console but thats just my .02

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will do... if you have any ideas besides the center console and ashtray... shoot them out at me

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Zim, give me a price for something like this. I did this with my mad MS Paint skillz.But with the holes in the panels for the switches, my switches are different than what you have. They have a notch in the hole to. When I made my panel, I have to take it to my granddad to let him mill the home perfectly. What can we do here?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what do you mean a little notch?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts