Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum and it seems to have a lively community so Im excited to start lurking and giving advice when I can.

Ive had my 2013 Mustang GT 6MT Grabber Blue with Track & Tech Pack for about a month now and LOVE IT.

I traded in my 2011 Mustang V6 for it, but I definetly made it legend around town, and hurt alot of feelings in it. It had the usual bolt ons: CAI, 3.73 Gears, Borla S-Type Axelback, Lethal OR H-Pipe, Black GT500s 18x9 w/ Nitto 555s, and 91R Bama Tune. I do still miss the car sometimes! She was quick for a 6 and scooted to a [email protected] my last time at the track.

Heres my 2011 before I traded her in

And my 2013 GT

My 2013 GT just broke 1,000 miles yesterday and I installed the Borla S-Type Axelback last week along with the Barton 2 Post Bracket. My Barton Shifter, C&L CAI, JBA OR H-Pipe, and Diablosport Trinity with Bama tunes should be here today. I will be installing them tommorow or wensday.

Hope to learn alot from the site as well as contribute what I can! :headbang:

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Welcome to MustangEvolution! I love the Grabber Blue 13's, Definitely on my bucket list.

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Get out there and enjoy it!

PS - I hope you're enjoying your Bama tune! Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance.

-Dan

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
:Welcome: I like how you mounted the front plate on your V6.... Glad we don't have those here..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome, looking foward to seeing some new videos on youtube of your new ride. Enjoyed all the ones of the v6 you had been posting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts