Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys im new to this so I was just greeting everyone! I would like some opinions I drive a 2013 v6 Mustang and planning on adding wheels and tires and would like some suggestions here's a picture of it now!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome!!! Ur car looks sick already, but im sure u heard of american muscle before, check them out thats were I got my wheels from

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello guys im new to this so I was just greeting everyone! I would like some opinions I drive a 2013 v6 Mustang and planning on adding wheels and tires and would like some suggestions here's a picture of it now!
Hunter, I have the same color but got the MCA Package, the rims are hot and they match the car, tell me what ya think...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those look awesome man! Im looking at maybe black ones though just because i want to do accents like Black staggered with the gt500 spoiler, and louvers and the hash marks. Ive also thought about doing something like Valdez's "Last Ride" mustang with yellow accents with black wheels. I'm having a very hard time with this decision lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You mind sending a example so I can check them out that would be greatly appreciated! and awesome man nice to meet you!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice ride man! Like the other post said, go to americanmuscle.com Youll run out of money before you run out of toys for your car lol. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
526 Posts
First off, great looking 13'! The black AMR wheels look great with that color. I would strongly consider those.

I think the black amr wheels would look great on your car
I don't mean to thread hack, but I notice that you didn't do the rim/tire package from AM. Did you find it to be cheaper that way?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts