Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for getting the bugs off the front of my car for me. Hope you enjoyed the beer and I am glad you shared it with Ronnie(-;

It was nice meeting you, Diseven and I am not sure who else (I am really bad with names). Next year I will have the car clean Friday afternoon so I am not rushing on Saturday morning.

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
I believe that was me with DiESEven when we all met in the best western parking lot. I love your car BTW. Such a killer color combo. Very nice meeting you and Ronnie (and a buzzed Mario, hope that doesn't hurt his presidential campaign) ;)

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mario was not buzzed he just sniffed it ya that the story(-;

It was in the parking lot on Friday night and if you where the one walking around with DieSeven then we have a winner winner chicken dinner.

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Yes sir. That was me. You told me you would love to co-sign a GT350 for me. Haha. Kidding. I am looking forward to seeing your DTRL with those blueish bulbs when you get it done ??

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw yes I remember saying that(-; Sorry you are to far away or I would be right over to sign away(-; As for the DTRL I still don't think mine are on I will get my wife to sit in it and start it so I can see if mine come on. I will be getting to the bulbs pretty soon cause I have been trying to do this for awhile now.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hey Mike

Mario wants to thank you for the beer, It was good meeting you and the other hundred ME members or so ( I'm not good at remembering names either) The show in that Best Western parking lot was as good as any car show "CRUSE-IN" I have ever been to. A whole lot of beautiful customized Mustangs of all years and a lot of great people. It was a perfect start to a perfect American Muscle event.
Ronnie

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts