Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty excited. I ordered a 2012 black convertible about a month ago. It's in mesquite. Should make it to Dallas tomorrow or so, then they can add the deklid panel and spoiler. Had to practice driving a standard on my buddy's car since I got the manual not knowing how to drive one. I got red lava seats so I'm pretty excited to see what they look like. Anyone have a black mustang with black tape stripes? I have mustang club of America pack... Just wondering if I'll even see these stripes. I was thinking of getting black racing stripe vinyl put on after... Anyone know where I can do that in Dallas for reasonable cost?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I've seen many forums around with people wanting to know more about what the red lava seats look like. I'll make sure to post some when I get it.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
I'm pretty excited. I ordered a 2012 black convertible about a month ago. It's in mesquite. Should make it to Dallas tomorrow or so, then they can add the deklid panel and spoiler. Had to practice driving a standard on my buddy's car since I got the manual not knowing how to drive one. I got red lava seats so I'm pretty excited to see what they look like. Anyone have a black mustang with black tape stripes? I have mustang club of America pack... Just wondering if I'll even see these stripes. I was thinking of getting black racing stripe vinyl put on after... Anyone know where I can do that in Dallas for reasonable cost?
Nice!! Pics when it comes in please! I couldn't imagine the anticipation. I can't even wait 2 days for UPS to get here for crap I didn't even want. (text books) Whoops I didn't say that. (Textbooks aren't crap.) Welcome. This is your Forum for anything and everything Mustang related and more. We have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Niko11235 said:
Yeah I've seen many forums around with people wanting to know more about what the red lava seats look like. I'll make sure to post some when I get it.
I have a couple of pics posted in my garage if you wanna look . Or pm me And I'll post more

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, can't wait to see the seats. My car is black with the mat black CS stripes on the side but not on the deck. I think it looks ok but you have to be very close to see it. Not enough contrast. I had to add the 5.0 badge on the side and did the mat black to match the stripe. The CS deletes the 5.0 emblem.
2011 GT/CS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
salcruz said:
I have a couple of pics posted in my garage if you wanna look . Or pm me And I'll post more
Where can I see these pics? It's looking like Monday or Tuesday of this week.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey everyone. My car came in. It's great- better than I anticipated. 2012 MCA pack. As promised I have uploaded pictures to my profile for people who want to see the nav system and the red lava seats. Let me know if you have any questions. Pictures are in album "monster".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts