Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there all my fellow gearheads and mustang lovers,

Just wanted to drop by and say "hello" I'm going to be picking up my new 2013 Deep Impact Blue 5.0 today and can't wait. I placed a custom order for one back in early to middle October and it had a build date of 11/27 and an ETA of 12/3. Well apparently I got VERY lucky considering the plant is currently shut down until after Thanksgiving because my dealer called me this week and said "um your car just showed up on the transport truck" Whooo talk about a great suprise so she must have gotten built right before they shut down.

Specs

-2013 DIB GT premium coupe

-6spd

-400A equipment group with black leather interior

-GT track package

-Comfort package

Definitely not new to owning a ford but this is my first mustang I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier. The other money pit is a 2003 harley davidson F-150 with over 600hp. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow mustang owners and all the knowledge about them.

-Amber

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
2013DIB_GT said:

Just wanted to drop by and say "hello" I'm going to be picking up my new 2013 Deep Impact Blue 5.0 today and can't wait. I placed a custom order for one back in early to middle October and it had a build date of 11/27 and an ETA of 12/3. Well apparently I got VERY lucky considering the plant is currently shut down until after Thanksgiving because my dealer called me this week and said "um your car just showed up on the transport truck" Whooo talk about a great suprise so she must have gotten built right before they shut down.

Specs

-6spd

-GT track package

-Comfort package

Definitely not new to owning a ford but this is my first mustang I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier. The other money pit is a 2003 harley davidson F-150 with over 600hp. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow mustang owners and all the knowlege about them.

-Amber
Welcome.... Post some pics when you can so we can all be jealous!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pics as soon as I can, the suspense is killing me and it just seems like this day is dragging ass!! Pics probably won't be up until later tonight as I have to work until 3PM and then drive from Tallahassee, FL to Jacksonville to pick the car up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome!

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Hello,

:welcome: to the Mustang Evolution forums!

Below are some links to help you get familiar with the ME forums and site rules.

Forum Main Page - Here you will find the layout of the forums. Note that the 1979-2014, Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT and the 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs forums are for "technical" discussions and questions.
The remaining forums are pretty much self explanatory, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of the moderators, administrators or post them in the ME Site Help & Feedback forum.

Community Rules - Here you will find a listing of the forum rules. Please take the time to read through them and familiarize yourself with them. They can be found at the bottom of the forum pages any time you want to review them.

We hope you enjoy your visits here. :good:
Site Administration, TH

·
Registered
881 Posts
2013DIB_GT said:

Specs

-6spd

-GT track package

-Comfort package

Definitely not new to owning a ford but this is my first mustang I've ever owned and I couldn't be happier. The other money pit is a 2003 harley davidson F-150 with over 600hp. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow mustang owners and all the knowledge about them.

-Amber
Awesome!! Congrats!!
Post some pics of the 03 Hd F150 too ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome To The Greatest Mustang Forum Ever, Amber!! (Great name too! I named my own daughter that)

There are so many knowledgeable members here with so much experience, well it's, unbelievable. But, what's really awesome is that they are willing to share that knowledge and always happy to do so! Looking forward to seeing photos of your new Mustang!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Howdy, eh.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright guys all the suspense is over....

Here is my new baby and she is AMAZING!!!!

Specs:
2013 Deep Impact Blue Premium GT coupe
6spd manual
400A interior package with charcoal black leather seats
GT track package
Comfort package

The dealership we dealt with was beyond wonderful. They were nice enough to put her in the showroom until we arrived to pick her up so she wasn't sitting outside. My salesman made sure no one was allowed in the vehicle and that no one touched it.

More high quality pics will hopefully be posted tomorrow as this was all I could get since it's dark outside.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Welcome to the site and nice car. Was your truck the one featured in mmff a few years back?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Alright guys all the suspense is over....

Here is my new baby and she is AMAZING!!!!

Specs:
2013 Deep Impact Blue Premium GT coupe
6spd manual
400A interior package with charcoal black leather seats
GT track package
Comfort package

The dealership we dealt with was beyond wonderful. They were nice enough to put her in the showroom until we arrived to pick her up so she wasn't sitting outside. My salesman made sure no one was allowed in the vehicle and that no one touched it.

More high quality pics will hopefully be posted tomorrow as this was all I could get since it's dark outside.
Very Nice! :good::good:
I used to not like blue on most cars, but the blue colors on the new Mustangs has changed my mind for sure. :cool:

What are your plans, modding, keep it stock...?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts