Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone been had the muscle car bug since I was a kid and can say am finally a proud owner of a 2003 GT. I've fell in love with v8's ever since I drove the crown vic (drove a yellow cab in NYC for 7+ years). My previous ride was a 2008 Dodge Charger R/T. I was about to go cop a Dodge Ram 1500 so I could have an added benefit of transporting my sport bike but them Hemi engines are thirsty as hell not to mention my broke a$$. I'm picking up my car from the lot tomorrow and excited as hell. AMERICAN MUSCLE FTW!!! :::RICK ROSS GRUNT:::

Attachments

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Nice. Welcome! Any plans?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! As for now no but knowing how I loved modding my bike...we shall see. I did notice that it came with a JLT intake, billet a/c knobs and door locks, honeycomb mesh for taillights, black rear panels and an aftermarket exhaust...don't know which one yet, maybe one of you gear heads could identify it but it sure does sound nice! I think my mustang is the premium coupe because it has the 6cd changer and leather but could be wrong. And I love the fact it's a 5 speed!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Sweet. I'll warn you mods are addictive lol. I love my 5 speed. And leather!. Well leather sucks when it's cold. Post a video of the exhaust when you can.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Awesome awesome awesome!!!!

Never been a fan of yellow... But when it has black wheels, tint, lowered, black deck lid, rear valence and tinted taillights/tints looks great!!!!

Love the black n yellow combo! Always thought it looked badass.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Ment to say headlights tinted too. Maybe some dipped pony parts too

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks guys! As for now no but knowing how I loved modding my bike...we shall see. I did notice that it came with a JLT intake, billet a/c knobs and door locks, honeycomb mesh for taillights, black rear panels and an aftermarket exhaust...don't know which one yet, maybe one of you gear heads could identify it but it sure does sound nice! I think my mustang is the premium coupe because it has the 6cd changer and leather but could be wrong. And I love the fact it's a 5 speed!
Get the dealer to put it on the ramp so you can inspect the underside. Most after market exhausts (e.g. Borla) will have their name stamped on them. You can also take that opportunity to give the rest of it a quick look over!

Nice GT by the way. You won't sleep tonight because of the uber excitement!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on that beautiful Mustang.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Welcome to MustangEvolution and Congratulations on a sweet pick up! You made the right choice getting the Mustang over the Dodge :).

You'll meet a lot of great people and find a ton of awesome reads on this forum. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need some assistance!

-Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts