Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here with a new to me Mustang, but not new to Mustangs.

I just picked up a 2012 Mustang GT, MT82, track pack, base model, everything you need and nothing you don't! I bought the car from a friend with a little more than 32k on the odometer. He did a few upgrades to it but nothing crazy, engine is 100% stock, magnaflow axle backs, RTR 19" wheels, Steeda struts/shocks/springs and Steeda adjustable panhard bar were installed by my friend. I added a Dynavin N7 head unit, hood struts and a sound tube delete since I bought it. I definitely would like to do the 13-14 premium cluster upgrade with the track apps.

I also own a 1998 GT that I built a Boss block 2v stroker for and sold that before installing it, currently a roller in my garage. I also had a 2002 GT that I sold a couple of years ago to some dumb ass boomer that ruined the car.

My dad has had a few Mustangs too, a 1989 5.0 LX coupe that was sold in the 90s (sad face), a 2005 Mustang GT (sold) and a 1991 5.0 LX coupe we bought from a little old lady who sold religious books on Ebay. Plans for the coupe include a new SBF in the next year or so.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle
Radio Satellite radio Vehicle Automotive design Gear shift
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

Nice looking ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts