Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm i noob and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have a 02 gt as you can tell from my screen name. Its been 'upgraded to V6' as my friends say.(i'll give more details further into reading)

I have a lil'ole "stock mustang"

i have ford 3.73's, transgo shift kit, 2600 art carr converter, b&m transcooler, kevlar band and other 'goodies' in the tranny, c&l trueflow inlet pipe, CAI, and mass air meter, 70 mm frpp throttle body, street tires----toyo proxes, steeda pullies, diablo predator (but use my SCT b/c a friend borrowed the predator), Ford c-springs, Lakewood 90/10 struts, competition engineering by moroso adjustable shocks, UPR rear upper radial control arms, MAC cc plates, new inner tie rods(I forgot the brand), new poly. bushings, and a couple of other small goodies that will be kept secret.

interior: charcoal grey, leather seats, mach 460, rear seat delete with FORD RACING embroided into it.

Body: custom grille delete kit, sequential tail lights(soon)
(all changed pieces are black) 03/04 V6 hood, V6 side skirts and scoops, 99/00 spoiler, V6 rear bumper(soon to be painted and put on)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome. I'm here in DFW as well. In Arlington more than anywhere else though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monkey said:
Welcome. I'm here in DFW as well. In Arlington more than anywhere else though.
i'm in irving mostly but live a little further south and drive just about all over dfw

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
cool. If you aren't doing anything on Monday nights, there is a car meet (mostly imports but some domestics) at America's Best Coffee www.americasbestcoffee.us for map and directions. Usually starts at 8pm.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monkey said:
cool. If you aren't doing anything on Monday nights, there is a car meet (mostly imports but some domestics) at America's Best Coffee www.americasbestcoffee.us for map and directions. Usually starts at 8pm.
never heard of it before but i'll try it some time. Tomorrow i have an appointment with the eye doctor at 7pm. How long does everyone stay out there?

have you ever gone to Moe's in Lewisville on wednesdays? all kinds of imports and domestics go out there as well.

·
Registered
676 Posts
PICS????

nice man texas=t'eh win

join the site in my sig while your at it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brent said:
Nice, turning it into a sleeper I see :)
oh yeah, and i will get a small V6 tailpipe and mount it to make it look a little more like a V6. hehehe :)
I also plan on mounting some tweeters on the underside and getting a cd with ricer exhaust clips and throwing it in when i line up with other cars :D

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
mild2002gt said:
oh yeah, and i will get a small V6 tailpipe and mount it to make it look a little more like a V6. hehehe :)
I also plan on mounting some tweeters on the underside and getting a cd with ricer exhaust clips and throwing it in when i line up with other cars :D
:lmao:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
timpryor said:
PICS????

nice man texas=t'eh win

join the site in my sig while your at it
already did(haven't posted yet though), but i'm gonna try and limit myself to which days i'm on different sites. I'm a member on several boards so it gets kinda confusing after a while. I was with my ex-gf for 3.5 years so i finally let loose and got into the cars again.
My friend is starting a new board as well so its gonna get even tougher b/c i'm gonna be a mod on there.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
you dfw guys should (if you haven't already) become a member of the local site as well....dfwstangs.net
we post up local gtg's and misc. crap

forgot to mention that i will changing the GT emblems to ponies or even 3.8 emblems. i also need to get rid of the foglights or fix them so you can't see them until i pop them out like when you turn the lights on with an exotic...you know where they are hidden and then rotate so you can see them when the power is put to them.

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
too bad your mineral grey, if you were DSG i would trade you rear bumpers

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
mild2002gt said:
you dfw guys should (if you haven't already) become a member of the local site as well....dfwstangs.net
we post up local gtg's and misc. crap

forgot to mention that i will changing the GT emblems to ponies or even 3.8 emblems. i also need to get rid of the foglights or fix them so you can't see them until i pop them out like when you turn the lights on with an exotic...you know where they are hidden and then rotate so you can see them when the power is put to them.
I think putting 3.8 emblems on your car is wrong. That is the same thing as as v6 putting GT emblems on. You could easily just put the running pony on your car and then let people think for themselves that it's a v6. You don't have a 3.8L, don't mis-badge

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, i know it wopuldn't be cool, but i thought it would be kinda neat and very misleading b/c many people laugh at V6 owners when they proudly say that they have a V6. So i thought it would be unique and kinda want to be misleading, but i probably will just put on the ponies b/c others mentioned to me that it would only draw more attention b/c it would stick out more with 3.8's instead of ponies.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Welcome to the site and nice looking car man

1 - 20 of 25 Posts