Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my hid lights today, it worked fine while i was driving it but when i got home the driver side is flickering and it shut off, and i turned it on again and it turned back on but its flickering, just the driver side. Does anybody know whats going on? All connections are tight and fit.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
nope...never heard of them before in my life. could need a relay but usually you don't unless you bought a 55w kit or a hi/lo kit. if it's just a standard 35w lo kit then it could be a bad ballast. what's the warranty

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Just remember you normally get what you pay for with any mod. If you go cheap don't expect high quality.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope...never heard of them before in my life. could need a relay but usually you don't unless you bought a 55w kit or a hi/lo kit. if it's just a standard 35w lo kit then it could be a bad ballast. what's the warranty
It has 2 year warranty on them, its 35w lo kit ballast.. I think its the ballast too im contacting the company now, just waiting for the reply and hopefully theyll respond. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Just remember you normally get what you pay for with any mod. If you go cheap don't expect high quality.
usually this is correct but keep in mind companies like DDM are top notch and start at $30 with life time warranty :good:.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts