Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had JDM innovation HID kit for a year and it's starting to mess up. I heard they ballast are defective. I just took them off yesterday and put my regular lights in. Now I'm looking for a better HID conversion kit. Does Anybody has any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Stick with halogen?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
you can do a full retro fit (with housings actually designed for HID lights) but thats rather costly

I have the DDMtunning kit for my wife's car as she has projection lenses, but the ballasts dont like her car for some reason and will cut off~ not sure if its the kit or her car so I took them out. Ill be happy to hook you up with it cheap i fyou want to try it (used like 2 months)

its the 55w 6000k version and what ever bulb size the 2011 Edge uses.... cant remember off hand so they may not fit, you can however buy new bulbs for cheap.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
you can do a full retro fit (with housings actually designed for HID lights) but thats rather costly

I have the DDMtunning kit for my wife's car as she has projection lenses, but the ballasts dont like her car for some reason and will cut off~ not sure if its the kit or her car so I took them out. Ill be happy to hook you up with it cheap i fyou want to try it (used like 2 months)

its the 55w 6000k version and what ever bulb size the 2011 Edge uses.... cant remember off hand so they may not fit, you can however buy new bulbs for cheap.
They won't fit :'( I just checked that's exactly what I'm lookin for though. 55w 6000k. And BTW they warranty their stuff so you might wanna contact them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts