Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my car I keep seem to having a problem with my HID fogs..
I had just replaced both of my bulbs because one was out, everything was perfect then a few days later the left one stops coming on, i replace the ballast, its back on a couple days and same thing..? I dont understand what it could be, any help is much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I had the same problem with mine! My driver one went out I had to make sure very thing was connected good. But still it wouldn't work so I left it like that and all of the sudden it started working it was weird

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Venomouz831 said:
I had the same problem with mine! My driver one went out I had to make sure very thing was connected good. But still it wouldn't work so I left it like that and all of the sudden it started working it was weird
Same thing with one of mine and all of a sudden it started working again.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
EthanGT03 said:
No one has found a solution even though all these people have these problems? Haha
Mine only did it like 2 days when it was really cold once they heated up it turned right on. Only happened them 2 days last winter

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have been told that the bulbs are almost never the problem. The ballasts are what usually fail. I have had one ballast go bad on mine already and they are about 6 months old.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Do you have a relay for them? Could be that you are drawing to much power and without a relay it doesn't get a sufficient amount.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mine done that but always came on (2nd try) alternator wasn't putting out enough voltage. New alternator and new battery have not had a issue yet.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
lol i had that issue...just turned out to be a crappy ground...so i rerouted the grounds to the headlight ground points and i never had an issue again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts