Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an HID set up in my headlights. I wanna also do my fogs. So I ordered HID bulbs but they look the exact same as without them. I really don't want to buy a 170 kit to do it. Is it just the headlight lenses? Or is there any other way to do it.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
pics of the kit? where'd you get them....they should look nowhere like what you had....as for price DDM sells kits starting at $30

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I'm just gonna order a kit off DDM tuning. Does that have adapaters to hook it up to stock wiring?

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
and believe it or not color of the car can change how you see the color temp lol...my 6k's and Doe's 6k's are the same brand but appear slightly different...my darker color and blue paint gives the visual illusion my lights are bluer however his lighter silver paint gives it a more white visual look...however output color is still the same for both from drivers perspective :good:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
1slosix said:
and believe it or not color of the car can change how you see the color temp lol...my 6k's and Doe's 6k's are the same brand but appear slightly different...my darker color and blue paint gives the visual illusion my lights are bluer however his lighter silver paint gives it a more white visual look...however output color is still the same for both from drivers perspective :good:
+1 I think at night they seem a little more blue to me as well

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey guys! I am looking to gettin HIDs and want to know what color temps to get so that my smoked headlights and my clear cobra fogs look the same color. I want almost a pure white with nearly no blue.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
ToHellAndBack said:
Hey guys! I am looking to gettin HIDs and want to know what color temps to get so that my smoked headlights and my clear cobra fogs look the same color. I want almost a pure white with nearly no blue.
Idk how to help you. But 6000k gives whiter lights and 8000k gives bluer lights

1 - 20 of 22 Posts