Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I took it upon myself to get the ball going since i personally want HIDs bad and I know others do to so heres some info on prices and two differ brands

First is the Hella kit - this is the more "name brand" company

10 units - $325
20 units - $315
30 units - $310

Next would be the Mecca Tune Kits - just as good quality just not the brand name

10 units - $300
20 units - $295
30 units - $285

Everything is available in 6500K and 8300K. and shipping is 8 bucks

The website below is from someone who has purchased the kit through him just some pics of install and non such

http://www.intimidator.netfirms.com/photo.htm

So basically what company would you guys like to go with and from there we can do the GP. I need a head count so this can be worth it all so let me know guys.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Will this kit fit pre-99 as well as 99+?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
$300 for lights?... why? your lights don't work? (j/p)... seriously, why? spend it on something more useful :D... like strip clubs, my girl friend would kill me if she read that, lol.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
just drive with your high beams on. you'll get about the same effect :p:

I love my HIDs btw :thumbs2::D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The HIDs work on any year stang. and to Jim ****** there why im spending 300 bucks on lights cause I can and why would I spend 300 bucks on strippers Ill ask my gf for that and thats free woot.

Id love HIDs to when I get mine :)

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
I've spent a grand total of $15 on strippers..... so I know how much more fun it is to spend it on your car. But why headlights? Why not something proformance enhancing?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you read my sig? First Line..Read it carefully..Plus alot more goodies then just that as well. Im good dont worry man

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
01mineralgrey6 and steedav6builder are you guys both still intrested?

Most seem to want to go with the Hella's is that cool wit you guys? Let me know

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
How many ppl are we looking at here? I may be interested, trying to decide...I'd have to cut into my engine fund.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well looks like we are gonna be hittin about 15. I havent posted this on stangnet or corral so maybe the #s will go up from there.

Mineral its cool thats more important then lights

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im gonna see if we can get something inbetween since its about 15 now. so price is on the vary right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts