Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
1SloSix, you sent me to that page. For a 96 Mustang if I buy from them can you spell out for me everything I need to buy? I saw numbers as low as $35 but there must be more to it. I need ballast, the bulbs, whatever else. For those of us, or just me, not experienced with the conversion can you walk us through everything we need to buy, and what it would cost? I really appreciate it. Spiney-Dave

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
1SloSix, you sent me to that page. For a 96 Mustang if I buy from them can you spell out for me everything I need to buy? I saw numbers as low as $35 but there must be more to it. I need ballast, the bulbs, whatever else. For those of us, or just me, not experienced with the conversion can you walk us through everything we need to buy, and what it would cost? I really appreciate it. Spiney-Dave
what comes in the $35 kit is all you'll need to run a low beam HID kit in our cars. sometimes with the 55w kits a relay may be needed to keep flickering at bay when they are warming up, but not always needed. if 35w is your preference then the kit by itself will work...you can pay a bit more if you want the high beam as well...just change the bulb type from 9007 to 9007 hi/lo

as for color temp that's up to you i like 5-6k for the most visible light possible

·
Registered
155 Posts
what comes in the $35 kit is all you'll need to run a low beam HID kit in our cars. sometimes with the 55w kits a relay may be needed to keep flickering at bay when they are warming up, but not always needed. if 35w is your preference then the kit by itself will work...you can pay a bit more if you want the high beam as well...just change the bulb type from 9007 to 9007 hi/lo

as for color temp that's up to you i like 5-6k for the most visible light possible
I have 12k hi/lo's and i love the color

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts