Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I want hids too!

Where are you gna get them from?

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

I want hids too!

Where are you getting them from?

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I have 6k, theyre great. Ive had good & bad experience on ebay hids. Next bad experience and im gonna go with one of the sites like mentioned above by slosix

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
SoCalKev said:
What do you guys think of on a s197
H13 6,000k please let me know
And is 60$ good?
I think they look horrible and know they are illegal.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
lowflyn said:
I think they look horrible and know they are illegal.
Lol it's a never ending story, I'm pretty sure your tint is illegal. Might wanna take it off since your so worried about what's legal and illegal.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Lol it's a never ending story, I'm pretty sure your tint is illegal. Might wanna take it off since your so worried about what's legal and illegal.
that's true... I think that if you are a modder of any kind, you can't really judge others decisions on what they do with their car. just my two cents though

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Nope. Perfectly legal at 35%.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

m_tyler_r said:
that's true... I think that if you are a modder of any kind, you can't really judge others decisions on what they do with their car. just my two cents though
When it comes to my safety and vision on the road i think my opinion is valid as well

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Legal tint here is 50% and HIDS are legal until the 1st of 2013.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

lowflyn said:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

When it comes to my safety and vision on the road i think my opinion is valid as well
So my vision doesn't matter? With smoked headlights HIDS are a must if you aim them down like they should be you won't blind other drivers.
Like I have said its my car I can put whatever I want, there are things like tint/headers/no cats/dark headlights that are also illegal but people do them. Because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Illegal under federal law.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Ryan7racin said:

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

So my vision doesn't matter? With smoked headlights HIDS are a must if you aim them down like they should be you won't blind other drivers.
Like I have said its my car I can put whatever I want, there are things like tint/headers/no cats/dark headlights that are also illegal but people do them. Because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.
Because they're illegal makes it wrong.

How about i start sharing street racing stories. Just because you may not like them shouldn't make a difference

·
Registered
745 Posts
lowflyn said:

oh yeah I think it is too. I respect everyone's opinion. besides the fact, it's your car not theres haha

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
lowflyn said:
Illegal under federal law.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Because they're illegal makes it wrong.

How about i start sharing street racing stories. Just because you may not like them shouldn't make a difference
Everyone is still getting state inspection stickers here with them until the first of the year. Why don't you worry about illegal tint? Or long tubes? Since your the mustang evolution police, EVERY HID thread you post complaining about the same stuff if you don't like them that's cool everyone has there opinion but don't hate on others for there liking. If I see a thread about something I don't like I don't even comment on it simple as that because I know everyone has there own taste

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Everyone is still getting state inspection stickers here with them until the first of the year. Why don't you worry about illegal tint? Or long tubes? Since your the mustang evolution police, EVERY HID thread you post complaining about the same stuff if you don't like them that's cool everyone has there opinion but don't hate on others for there liking. If I see a thread about something I don't like I don't even comment on it simple as that because I know everyone has there own taste
This is a forum to share experiences and opinions... Always has been. I am just simply more outspoken on my opinions

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
lowflyn said:
This is a forum to share experiences and opinions... Always has been. I am just simply more outspoken on my opinions
Everyone knows you hate HIDS I think we all got that after the 98th time saying that on every HID thread. I just simply wish you would respect others opinions on them it's like if you don't like then then nobody should.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ryan7racin said:
Everyone knows you hate HIDS I think we all got that after the 98th time saying that on every HID thread. I just simply wish you would respect others opinions on them it's like if you don't like then then nobody should.
New people asking may not be aware they are illegal

1 - 20 of 32 Posts