Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lets see y'all's competition at y'all's schools

Mine is one of my buddy's and his 04 mustang GT convertible stick he have borla exhaust and K&N cold air , I have an 04 auto flowmaster exhaust, BBK X-pipe, and K&N cold air who do u think will win

Attachments

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The only compition at my school is a run down black 85 gt and a 96gt and a lt1 body style camero so yeah no compition and there a rich girl with a new auto ss and never gets on it

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Out of school lol. But I size up every car in the parking garage.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only compition at my school is a run down black 85 gt and a 96gt and a lt1 body style camero so yeah no compition and there a rich girl with a new auto ss and never gets on it
Haha yeah they don't stand a chance lol man I love ur fox ! And ur dads Mach 1 my dad had one but it was just the shell

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Me and that kid are racing this weekend ! Ill let y'all know who wins , I wana know so bad haha

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Haha yeah they don't stand a chance lol man I love ur fox ! And ur dads Mach 1 my dad had one but it was just the shell

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Me and that kid are racing this weekend ! Ill let y'all know who wins , I wana know so bad haha
Thanks I can't wait to get my flat black 10th aniversery cobra wheels on and I was leaving school one day and I heard a deep exhaust I look in my Miror and there's the 96gt and I smiled and spun all through second I never saw him again on the way home lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks I can't wait to get my flat black 10th aniversery cobra wheels on and I was leaving school one day and I heard a deep exhaust I look in my Miror and there's the 96gt and I smiled and spun all through second I never saw him again on the way home lol
Hahaha hell yeah ! Man I wish I had a fox but I love my 04 :D and those cobras are going to look clean

·
Registered
344 Posts
Out of school lol. But I size up every car in the parking garage.
Same here. Haven't been in school for quite a few years, too.

That said, I do the same thing though not for racing sake. I size up every CAR I see (that's worth noticing) regardless of being a Mustang or not. But this is purely as an enthusiast; I love cars and find they can "win" in a lot of areas outside of the dragstrip.

IE, a fully drag prepped ___________ is of less interest to me then a road modded ________ and the same is true of race cars. But they're built to race, no drive people to work and back.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts

That said, I do the same thing though not for racing sake. I size up every CAR I see (that's worth noticing) regardless of being a Mustang or not. But this is purely as an enthusiast; I love cars and find they can "win" in a lot of areas outside of the dragstrip.

IE, a fully drag prepped ___________ is of less interest to me then a road modded ________ and the same is true of race cars. But they're built to race, no drive people to work and back.
+11

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts

I hear you. I don't know if I go that complex with my thoughts. I see all the BMW's in the garage and I'm like hmm lol snooty car. I wonder if you speak when I see you on the elevator.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I hear you. I don't know if I go that complex with my thoughts. I see all the BMW's in the garage and I'm like hmm lol snooty car. I wonder if you speak when I see you on the elevator.
That just made me burst out in laughter, I could just imagine that scenario. Thank you, for making my night.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
That just made me burst out in laughter, I could just imagine that scenario. Thank you, for making my night.
There's a older professional lady, drives a 6er, I came out of the building, usually drive my truck to work and she gets close to her silver vert pony and looks around, both directions, walks up behind her car, pulls out her phone and takes a pic of the back of her car. I did a double take and was like ohhh snap! Even that lady is fanatical. I came, logged in and looked under the show us your a** to see if she posted it here. Lol. This lady was in her 60's.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
haven't been in high school in a good while, but back then the only competition were a few older bmws, and an '04 stage 1 roush v6...now a days at work the only competition is my coworkers danger ranger....looks like a bone stock '90 ranger with a 2.3T dropped in it lol

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yeah I've been out of high school for a bit too, but at my work there's a 2012 challenger automatic and a 2008 mustang gt convertible both are bone stock

·
Registered
149 Posts
My school has two camaros (my buddies) who park around me. There two 2013's other than mine one is a girl who drives like a dick and I'm not sure how long that'll last. the other is nice af 2013 manual v6 like mine recaro seats louvers etc. he's a cool dude other than that some really old stangs all v6

·
Registered
154 Posts
There's a girl that drives a 12 or 13 blue convertible 5.0...... And another girl that drives a 12 camaro v6.

And then one more girl that drives a 2012 Porsche Cayenne turbo S.....

That same girl also drives a a Lamborghini Murcielago from time to time..... That one is her dads. They Cayenne is her DD.

I'll try and grab some pics today! At least of the GT and the Cayenne.

The Camaro is nothing special.

And Next time I see the Lambo I'll try and grap a pic. Maybe I can pull some pics of FB

1 - 20 of 49 Posts