Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there is a good show on the History channel, (its about F14's, I love to fly as well as my dad.) (yeah I am a nerd watchin History chan on a friday night, but there is nothing to do for a 18 year old in Fishers :oops: )

·
Registered
941 Posts
hist channel rocks my face off! :D sorry you don't get plans, it's ok not to have them every night. there's a mustang meet right now (started at 9pm cst) but my dinner's not done yet, bah.

·
Registered
941 Posts
damn our mustang meets last a long time. i'd post pics but i don't have a camera. my friend brad with his white '00 5spd cammed/ported/prostar riding/spraying/drag v6 mustang (high 12's) was there along with a 99 cobra that looked just like mine except with twice the power :)D) along with an assortment of foxes and late model gt's. :headbang:

·
Registered
800 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
damn our mustang meets last a long time. i'd post pics but i don't have a camera. my friend brad with his white '00 5spd cammed/ported/prostar riding/spraying/drag v6 mustang (high 12's) was there along with a 99 cobra that looked just like mine except with twice the power :)D) along with an assortment of foxes and late model gt's. :headbang:
!!! THIS IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS !!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts