Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving home from work last night and took a back road to avoid traffic on the interstate and sure enough a deer runs out in front of me :/

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not to bad, curled the hood down over the grille, busted the grille and radiator cover, lower grille is completely gone and the fog light is busted loose. not as bad as i thought it would be when i hit it

·
Registered
274 Posts
That sucks, happened to me last year but in my Cadillac not my Stang . Was it a deer or a doe

·
Registered
228 Posts
Luckily it wasn't too bad! Good thing your alright!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, and yea i'm glad it wasnt worse. it was a really big doe, thankfully the babies werent close behind her or there would have been alot more damage. have to wait until monday to get the estimate done.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
thanks guys, and yea i'm glad it wasnt worse. it was a really big doe, thankfully the babies werent close behind her or there would have been alot more damage. have to wait until monday to get the estimate done.
pics?

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
jray13 said:
Hit one on my 1st 95GT $3700 worth, got a Saleen hood out of it though. Glad to hear you are ok though man. :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
I waited 9 months for my car to arrive after I ordered it, had it a couple of months and I hit a big buck...

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Beav said:
I waited 9 months for my car to arrive after I ordered it, had it a couple of months and I hit a big buck...
Man I know that sucked! I had a buddy come get the deer I hit, he dressed out at 150lbs. Didn't burst his bladder so dude cooked it and we ate him! Instant gratification! I have part of his antler somewhere too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That sucks man, I know how it feels man I got bought a 2010 mustang when they first came out and totaled it a few months after that

95facebook95149071901795.jpg

_facebook_-1291719920_.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts

I hope you at least got to eat it and keep the antlers.

Man I know that sucked! I had a buddy come get the deer I hit, he dressed out at 150lbs. Didn't burst his bladder so dude cooked it and we ate him! Instant gratification! I have part of his antler somewhere too.
:D Nice! That sucks about the car, but hey if it had to happen at least you got something in return. Venison tastes good when it's cooked right. especially when mixed in with a little lean ground beef. Venison Burgers.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

The only pic I have right now, wife took it today while I was at work

View attachment 34153
Sorry about the car. It's not too bad. Damn things are stupid-and eat my up all my gardens. Them and the stupid Rabits.

Man if werent for bad luck then I don't think you'd have any at least you're okay and the car is fixable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts