Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was in a hit n run accident sometime last-night :'( so much effort trying to keep her in great condition and some son of a ***** ruined it and didn't even think wow I ****ed this nice car up..better leave a note.. So now I don't have the money to fix it and so out to my back yard she will sit until I can fix it I refuse to drive a car that some ****in ****** ruined every-time he sees it he will think ha! Grrrr anyone want to partake in a and dubya11 new door donation fund?

Attachments

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Damn, I hate that chicken sh!t, sh!t! I don't understand why people can't just ball up and admit they F'd up and pay for it! Good luck man.

I got pics on my profile of an attempted hit and run. She smashed into my 2 month old mustang and tried to flee but her rear wheel was locked up from the accident.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dude that sucks. Ya someone gave our car a big freakin scratch dent over the weekend. I wish I could find them!!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it's just pissing me off.. No I'm not going to claim it because by this time next year i will have paid out of my pocket from upped rates anywho anybody know the price of a new driver door exterior only

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
A Oriya backed up into mine earlier today, in hinged my front bumper, B***h just hit the gas and ran -_-

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

* Prius

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Damn bro sorry that happened to you some people are just worthless pieces of ****. If its just a dent you might not need a new door go to a place that does dentless removal and they can probably pop it right out. Someone had backed into my stang on the back right fender on the crease. I took it to place that did the whole dentless removal and once they popped it out it looked like it never happened. It worth a try it'll be a lot cheaper then replacing and getting the door painted. Best of luck.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Everytime I go out and look at my car it makes me sick
That is a normal reaction....

This feeling won't go away until you get it fixed. And even then you may still feel an occasional pang of sickness when you think about it...

I know, my 05 pony had a hard life between the deer, the ice storm, the flood, and then the tornado...

You could never tell it now, it looks great for a 7 year old car...

Have you talked to a body shop? You may not need a door...

·
Registered
185 Posts
well "if" it happened at your house it can be covered under your home owners insurance. A neighbor of mine fixed the door of his new cadillac with homeowners after some kids slammed into the side of his cadillac in their powerwheels..... no joke, i am dead serious.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I would loved to have witnessed that... lol

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Beav said:

This feeling won't go away until you get it fixed. And even then you may still feel an occasional pang of sickness when you think about it...

I know, my 05 pony had a hard life between the deer, the ice storm, the flood, and then the tornado...

I think beav's on to something. It looks like they could do a standard old fashion dent removal.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beav said:

Sorry for the delayed responses people! So insurance is fixing it under vandalism. 1400 bucks worth anyways. The body shop is bulling the dent and using bondo to smooth it back out I guess. Should be okay!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Did you have to pay a deductible? Insurance companies can be a real pain to deal with too.

People can be real a-holes sometimes. I have a small dent in my rear drivers side. Think it must have been a shopping cart or something... :(

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JBillone said:
Did you have to pay a deductible? Insurance companies can be a real pain to deal with too.

People can be real a-holes sometimes. I have a small dent in my rear drivers side. Think it must have been a shopping cart or something... :(
I'm sure it was they're not made the way they used to be. Yeah since it was claimed as vandalism (body shop said it looks like it was kicked.. It's so low down to the ground and no tire tracks where in the snow) I only had to pay a 100 dollar deductible

1 - 19 of 19 Posts