Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The funny thing about this post... is that i've seen a chevy Van run a 15.3 at the track before... had a HUGE ass v8 engine in there, the guy cooled the intake and #### before every single run... proly had the ice chest in the back of his van. Anyway the funniest part about it was... the guy had a frickin mullet. it was a classic

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I had a video or a van smoking a camaro Z28

·
Registered
10 Posts
[No message]

·
Registered
20 Posts
wow, so you're crapping up this site too? Alex, for those who haven't seen it, can you go ahead and post up my "OW3ND" pic please? We're gonna have fun over here :twisted:

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
i got a friend who's mom used to have a 92 caravan. i say used to cause we demolished it...literally. anyways, back to my story. he was at auto zone one night when this neon ricer pulls in wit the fart pipe. my friend asks him if he wants to go for a hundred and he says hell yeh. well they race...and my friend in the minivan wins. it was priceless. ricer dude drove off, never to tell the story to anyone lol :mrgreen:

·
Registered
145 Posts
lowflyn said:
i got a friend who's mom used to have a 92 caravan. i say used to cause we demolished it...literally. anyways, back to my story. he was at auto zone one night when this neon ricer pulls in wit the fart pipe. my friend asks him if he wants to go for a hundred and he says hell yeh. well they race...and my friend in the minivan wins. it was priceless. ricer dude drove off, never to tell the story to anyone lol :mrgreen:
0wned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts