Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am in the process of installing the Holley EFI system to my car and I am looking for anyone that has done this to their 2v because there is a lot of questions I have that I am having trouble finding answers too.

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Most people just use the perfectly adequate factory fuel injection.
What is the reason for you switching to aftermarket?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am switching the whole ECU and everything already puled all the wires and start hooking up the new sensors. The car's PATS system kept disabling the car and my dealerships and mechanics nearby didnt have answers so since I plan to engine swap this eventually, we went ahead and chose to install the new standalone system

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
The PATS can be turned off by a simple aftermarket tune. Not all of the cars came equipped with it, so it was an option that can be disabled in the PCM.

You are going about this the hard way.... Is it too late to put it back to stock?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the PATS disabled and the car's computer said it was but the engine was also still disabled and I had no power to the whole fuel injection system. I have it all hooked up and plugged in, just need help with how to get the A/C, Fuel injection, ignition, and some other loose ends. It is too late now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts