Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Id blow it up before ever driving it, but then id waste money on it by buying supplies to blow it up, so I much rather have the image of this, Uh yeah, out of my head and the time it took to read most of it and say what I thought =]„ or a spicy mc chicken and we'll call it a day

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least it's a camaro if this was a stang I would probably be on a road trip right now to blow it off the face if the earth lol

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
After showing my 3 year old son this pic!..

Me: Logan is that car ugly?...
Logan: um.... Ya that car is UGLY!!...

I love my boy!... :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
On those wagon wheels? :lol: I doubt it.

Yeah, not my taste. I don't like the base car, and I don't care for the end result. It is a tour de force of what that shop is capable of doing; there's a lot of fab work on that car. I think the article's author nailed it with his last paragraph. This is a rolling cartoon along the lines of George Barris' customs (not all of which a particularly care for either).

·
Registered
280 Posts
claudermilk said:

Yeah, not my taste. I don't like the base car, and I don't care for the end result. It is a tour de force of what that shop is capable of doing; there's a lot of fab work on that car. I think the article's author nailed it with his last paragraph. This is a rolling cartoon along the lines of George Barris' customs (not all of which a particularly care for either).
All sarcasm, it'd take 5 football fields to turn it around. Probably has next to no suspension left.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
claudermilk said:

Difference being is George Barris work took some imagination!.. This POS doesn't!...

·
Registered
914 Posts
Not what i call a nice car. But to the owner I hope he parks it in the garage and uses it for a cup holder. I would be ashamed to drive that car. They tried to copy the tron car made by west coast customs. Boy they blew it bad. :(

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just noticed that he must be a USF fan. Bull is on back of head rest. He must have fender wells gutted, see wheel turned in 2nd photo.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Ghetto fabulous at its finest ............................. ..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts