Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to make my own pony projector and I got a little bored and played with a mag-lite. Patience and an exacto knife.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It won't work on any light that hits a surface at anything but a 90* angle. It'll just stretch the image. I actually had one special intention when I made it. Unfortunately, I can't show you guys until later because I don't have it all fabricated.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i would imagine those side mirrors that have the lights will get cheaper as times goes on and easy to come by

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would imagine those side mirrors that have the lights will get cheaper as times goes on and easy to come by
I'd just need the projector light. I'm not buying a whole $200 mirror for a light lol.

·
Registered
767 Posts
It won't work on any light that hits a surface at anything but a 90* angle. It'll just stretch the image. I actually had one special intention when I made it. Unfortunately, I can't show you guys until later because I don't have it all fabricated.
Yeah you can, when making it, he would just have to make the pony a little stretched on the light, in order to have it appear normal on the road

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you could figure out the perfect dimensions to make that work, and be able to cut it out of some material by hand. However, I don't think that's within my scope of expertise and I don't like the idea of limiting my forward vision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts