Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With everyone trying to be different..has anyone thought of different hood outside the norm, cowl etc. Would an early year "Thunderbolt" hood look like dog meat? Any " Photo-shopper's " care to undertake the idea? If not no worries..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everyone disappointed me on this topic. Guess no interest......

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
What is a thunderbolt hood?

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
There actually is a guy on here with an '05-'09 mustang that has a thunderbolt hood.

Personally, I don't think they go with the mustang. It looks off. Cowls just seem to flow with the cars lines better.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like the old style outlaw cowl hoods but they are hard to find and I don't think they even make the full hoods anymore, it be awesome if they did cause I'd have 1

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Ah HA! I found him oldkid! Solomo2, he's rockin the hood you're talking about.

image-1259286134.jpg image-3146146014.jpg There. Now y'all can be best friends. Hehe, jk :p

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
That's right over the blower. Hmmm, bet that's letting some of that heat outta there. Not what it was originally intended, but its gotta be a good thing.

·
Registered
450 Posts
No blower, but it does let in nice cold air. I didn't know that was the name of my hood. Awesome, just learned something.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Solomo2 said:
No blower, but it does let in nice cold air. I didn't know that was the name of my hood. Awesome, just learned something.
Hey, there he is. Where your ears burning? Lol :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
Azure said:
Sorry, ima doof. It looked like you had a blower from the pic. :D
I wish it had a blower. If I ever have that kind of extra money laying around I want to put one on it. It does get a lot of attention though.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

primer2tone said:
Hey, there he is. Where your ears burning? Lol :D
yep, lol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts