Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I am not feeling them, i think the stripe and the vents dont look good, unless it was 2 stripes like the gt500.
In my opinion the horse in the grill would look better black.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Could u post a pic of the whole car bc i like your wheels, i was thinking maybe going with those in the future.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
McQueen said:
I am not feeling them, i think the stripe and the vents dont look good, unless it was 2 stripes like the gt500.
In my opinion the horse in the grill would look better black.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Could u post a pic of the whole car bc i like your wheels, i was thinking maybe going with those in the future.
I had the horse black and it made the fogs look stupid so I got the red pony.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Gloss would look good. The rough texture contrasts too much with the stripe. Plasti doesnt have the right texture to go on there. Get OEM and I think it looks good.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Are those rtrs? I personally like two stripes GT500 width

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mandy4 said:
Did you buy the pony red or paint it?
Bought it.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Woodga16 said:
Are those rtrs? I personally like two stripes GT500 width
They are tsw. Yeah the stripe throws it off. I took the plasti dip off. I need to rethink some things, but if I change the color in the future, it won't be with plasti dip, that's for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts