Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good reasonabley priced websites with good quality hoods for a car? (Other than americanmuscle.com) And also anyone know where to get a cheap mustang GT painted spoiler?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Crowned1 said:
Anyone know of any good reasonabley priced websites with good quality hoods for a car? (Other than americanmuscle.com) And also anyone know where to get a cheap mustang GT painted spoiler?
Cruzinconcepts.com

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
We do have a pretty good verity of hoods for your V6. I just wanted to let you know that we do offer price matching. So if you do find a hood we sell cheaper elsewhere, we'll price match it with no questions asked!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AMDanBailer said:
We do have a pretty good verity of hoods for your V6. I just wanted to let you know that we do offer price matching. So if you do find a hood we sell cheaper elsewhere, we'll price match it with no questions asked!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Don't get me wrong, I do love american muscle and they have good cheap quality prices! But y'all just didn't have the hood i want :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts