Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Sup y'all! It's been awhile since I've been on here.

Been busy, moved into a new place, crazy o/t at the job, and traded in my 07 f150 for a new '13 Ecoboost F150 back in jan :D

Stang's still here, she's sound asleep in storage right now but will be coming out to play real soon.

Hope to be on the forum more now that work (and life) has settled down some.

See ya in the threads!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sup y'all! It's been awhile since I've been on here.

Been busy, moved into a new place, crazy o/t at the job, and traded in my 07 f150 for a new '13 Ecoboost F150 back in jan :D

Stang's still here, she's sound asleep in storage right now but will be coming out to play real soon.

Hope to be on the forum more now that work (and life) has settled down some.

See ya in the threads!
How is the Eco boost in that truck I had an 09 f150 before I traded it In for a 2013 5.0 I little while back. I loved that truck though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is the Eco boost in that truck I had an 09 f150 before I traded it In for a 2013 5.0 I little while back. I loved that truck though.
The thing is amazing! I originally was going to get the 5.0. I cringed at the thought of getting a v6 over a v8...then I drove the eco. The truck is fast, the turbos spooling up and the bov sounds awesome, and the avg mpg of the truck is at 19.5...not bad for 2200 miles and the avg temp at about 20 degrees. I'm sure it'll go up in the warmer weather and as I put more miles on her.

However I don't know how I feel knowing that my 5200lb truck is a sh*t ton faster than my stang lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts