Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys can anyone tell me exactly what coolant is sopost to be used in a 1987 2.3l I'm out and the book has a bunch of
Numbers like what brand and kind goes in thanks!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
I'll bump this up for you.. I have no idea but if I had to guess Motorcraft something or other. They should be able to tell you at a good parts store. I like Advance Autoparts-- they are a bit more expensive than Autozone but overall more helpful.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's for a fried that bought a 87 today I have 2 gal for my 2007 gt it's the orange kind I just wanted to save him some money

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok are you sure I have 1 1/2 c
Gal of that too is that what it takes it really pisses me off that they are all differnt lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
99ford said:
I'll bump this up for you.. I have no idea but if I had to guess Motorcraft something or other. They should be able to tell you at a good parts store. I like Advance Autoparts-- they are a bit more expensive than Autozone but overall more helpful.
I found out it was red thanks for the help ford99 I really appreciate it!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Sorry did that backwards sorry bro

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
I found out it was red thanks for the help ford99 I really appreciate it!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Sorry did that backwards sorry bro
No problem. Glad you found out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts