Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this Saturday at 10 pm at highway 6 and westhiemer there's a meet up going on would like to add to our mustang group, right now we have 3 mustangs grouped if anyone's interested let us know

·
Registered
124 Posts
I debated that too and I did performance lol my car looks like a plain stock 02 gt vert but she is a beast lol I got k&n cai, hyper tech tune, coils, bbk 78 tb and upper combo, bbk shortys and o/r x pipe, flow masters, and nitrous lol I'm bout to put on a set of pulleys and either control arms or short shifter.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just got one question lol

How's the nitrous feel?? Haha

Yeah more then likely I will do performance I wanna start going to a track but don't know of any near by or what to do
I'm pretty new to all this

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm going to the track out in sealy on Friday the 3rd.

It's pretty incredible on the difference with and with out nitrous. It's a 100 shot full throttle switch so its throwing an extra 100 hp it's a nice boost lol

·
Registered
473 Posts
I bet! Haha I get excited just stepping in it in my stock v6 I couldn't imagine with a 100 shot

That's awesome I wanna start going when I get into mods more

·
Registered
124 Posts
Let me know when ever u wanna come out to the track man. It welcome to come may 3rd But there's one in sealy and Baytown I have never been to the Baytown one tho lol

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

It welcome to come*

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Ur* lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts