Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a better sound system for my stock 2009 convertible mustang. The stock sound system is crap.
I wanna know what to buy to make it sound better and maybe add a little bass but I don't need a 12 or anything settin off car alarms just a little kick. I don't wanna spend too much money, but I just want something easy to put in. Help?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well, if you are gonna do this, do it right! This care package i put together will be plenty loud enough without setting off car alarms, package costs about 360.00 without wiring. speaker wire and wiring kits best to get at walmrt might run you 50 bucks, the stereo head unit has all the controls, speakers will fit in the front for a good upgrade to get going with, replace the rears when their blown. I use this 5 channel crunch amp and have to say it dominates , It looks good and sounds good, very clean power to the speakers, 500 watts into 4 (@ 4 ohms)fronts/rear with eq and gain controll or 500 watts x1 with eq and gain control and high/low pass filter, the 12 is a must for a vehicle with a trunk since your only gonna run 1 sub. Trust me from expeiriance, You use this setup and it will sound right, not loud and like crap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts