Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want my rear wheels to stick out more I think it looks kind of funny being inside the fenders. I have stock 2000 v6 no upgrades. What could I do to do that and what would I need?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ya you could but I don't think they make a wheel spacer big enough to where the wheel would even get close to ur fender... If I were you id save up and buy some tires and wheels completely changes the look of the car by 100. Check craigslist if $ is tight.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
you can order a 1.5" hubcentric..i've run them on stockers before..it'll flush you out but i didn't like the skinny tire look. Torched also did the same before he got his saleens

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you can order a 1.5" hubcentric..i've run them on stockers before..it'll flush you out but i didn't like the skinny tire look. Torched also did the same before he got his saleens
Yeah I don't like how my rear tires are so much inside

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Ya you could but I don't think they make a wheel spacer big enough to where the wheel would even get close to ur fender... If I were you id save up and buy some tires and wheels completely changes the look of the car by 100. Check craigslist if $ is tight.
Thanks man yeah I want some saleens they always look good

·
Registered
112 Posts
My car has stockers with 1" spacers, not quite 100% flush, but 100% better than stock in my opinion. :D

·
Registered
835 Posts
$40 rims and tires off of craigslist, lol. I actually kinda like how they stick out but I do want the back spacing fixed. That way I'd probably actually need 13-14 wide rims.
Currently I have the stock wheels and rims on until I can afford different rims & tires and suspension.
this thing drags going over speed bumps and on some parking lots it'll tap the front bumper.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts