1,130 Posts
GT = v8

I hate when people misbadge
Especially cobra emblems on a v6 and people try to sell it as a cobra
:disgust:

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yeah that sucks, and I know nothing about audio or wiring or anything so I can't help you there.

·
Registered
459 Posts
When I was looking around for my stang I stop by a small local dealer... I was interested in a red gt. beautiful car but had a lot of miles for an 06. The salesperson was trying to get me to buy a black 07 mustang that had a little cobra logo next to the door. He was like this is the cobra, it's really fast. I checked the engine and it had a V6. He was telling me all about the cobras and it was a great deal like if I was that stup... To at least recognize the engine. One little logo and it changes the complete car :-/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, but I didn't know that all GT's were V8.

I was never told it was a GT, but I was never told otherwise, I didn't think I needed to question it being a GT if it said GT.

Guess I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
asilentfire said:
Yes, but I didn't know that all GT's were V8.

I was never told it was a GT, but I was never told otherwise, I didn't think I needed to question it being a GT if it said GT.

Guess I'm not the smartest peanut in the turd.
I'm scared to ask...what did you pay?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3k with 180k+ miles, its not robbery but in the manual I found that's exactly what it was sold for 9 years ago to a previous owner.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
asilentfire said:
3k with 180k+ miles, its not robbery but in the manual I found that's exactly what it was sold for 9 years ago to a previous owner.
I've seen 95-96 gt's go for 2500 :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And the parking brake doesn't work, and the regular brakes drag (thread), door handles loose, door doesn't stay open, etc etc. but its got a cool paintjob =p

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
asilentfire said:
And the parking brake doesn't work, and the regular brakes drag (thread), door handles loose, door doesn't stay open, etc etc. but its got a cool paintjob =p
Are you happy with the car?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am very happy with it, it actually has a yellow/black Camero style paintjob based off Bumblebee from the movie Transformers.

I will post some pics soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts