Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Rapinator126 said:
No it is no longer accepted. They have a 5% now
Well It's still better than a 50 post min BS, all that does is promote inaccurate information from ppl besides all the plasticdip threads.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

I'm not buying it stops ppl from coming on here just for a discount, ppl come to learn.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well It's still better than a 50 post min BS, all that does is promote inaccurate information from ppl besides all the plasticdip threads.

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

I'm not buying it stops ppl from coming on here just for a discount, ppl come to learn.
I agree people come to learn. AM's 50 post requirement is not a hardship when you factor in how fast you get your parts from them compared to other outfits. I'll be getting my parts for the second phase of my mods on Tuesday and the parts from my first phase from other sites haven't been shipped yet.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Hey guys!

If you're interested in our Forum Discount code and meet the 50+ posts requirement, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up.

If you're not there yet don't worry, it will come faster than you think. Just make sure not to "spam" the forum trying to reach 50+. We do quickly check over the posts, to keep things fair and help the Forum grow!

Shane

·
Banned
34 Posts
they are the leader in the industry, i have been buy parts there for years. best customer service and competive prices. i am getting ready to sell a bunch of stuff so keep a look out for me lol...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts