Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks lowered to me, smaller wheel gaps than I would expect. Maybe post a picture of the springs for everyone to verify?

·
Registered
111 Posts
If you can see them through the wheels, and if the springs are not black, I'm pretty certain they are aftermarket.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
See if the springs are not black lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
111 Posts
If they were not black, you would know that they are aftermarket. However, there are a bunch of black aftermarket springs (Eibach, Steeda, others). So, your question unfortunately remains open. Still looks lowered to me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If they were not black, you would know that they are aftermarket. However, there are a bunch of black aftermarket springs (Eibach, Steeda, others). So, your question unfortunately remains open. Still looks lowered to me.
yeah me too, huh? Thanks though :)

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Post some pictures of it straight from the side

·
Registered
43 Posts
Might be late to respond here... but it definitely looks lowered.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just a quick question. I think your car looks lowered also, but with the 20s, what size tires are on it and I'm wondering if anyone knows how wide you can go front and rear with tires. I was thinking of going 18s because I could stagger them and didn't think 20s would look good. Thought they'd look too big but yours looks fine. And I was also told not to go 19s because to buy tires for 19s cost way more than either 18s or 20s. Also, if you could measure from the ground to the wheel well, what is the height? I have a fire red 06 and am trying to decide on wheels and haven't yet found anything I like except wheels that cost $1800 per wheel, tire excluded. A little rich for my liking. Anyone know of any good websites to go to where it actually displays the wheels on the cars?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just a quick question. I think your car looks lowered also, but with the 20s, what size tires are on it and I'm wondering if anyone knows how wide you can go front and rear with tires. I was thinking of going 18s because I could stagger them and didn't think 20s would look good. Thought they'd look too big but yours looks fine. And I was also told not to go 19s because to buy tires for 19s cost way more than either 18s or 20s. Also, if you could measure from the ground to the wheel well, what is the height? I have a fire red 06 and am trying to decide on wheels and haven't yet found anything I like except wheels that cost $1800 per wheel, tire excluded. A little rich for my liking. Anyone know of any good websites to go to where it actually displays the wheels on the cars?
255/35zr2097y xl
It came w/ 17 0r 18's gotta check door sill, I dont like the wheels but hey they came w/ it and are new just like tires, when they wear out, I'm goin w/ Bullit from AM, prob 18-19's.
Check tire rack.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
Stock it would have come with 17s because that's what my 06 has and I sort of like the stock wheels, but then I like shiny. I know a lot of people like black, but that's not my preference. I'll probably go 18s.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts