Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
u need 50 posts at least, then message AMDanBailer and he will give u the code. then when u checkout there is a box that says promotional code or coupon or something. thats where u type in the code

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet thx what about military discount? i herd am supports military discounts if not o well but just checkin my options lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you call AM directly they support military discounts. They asked me a few questions to validate my military affiliation.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
u need 50 posts at least, then message AMDanBailer and he will give u the code. then when u checkout there is a box that says promotional code or coupon or something. thats where u type in the code
If you call AM directly they support military discounts. They asked me a few questions to validate my military affiliation.
OP,

These guys know what's right! You can hit up Dan or I to get the forum discount code once you reach 50+ posts. Also, the military discount is percentage as our active forum member discount code, so if you're looking to make a purchase now, just hit one of our CS Reps up @ 866.727.1266 and they'll hook you up!

Shane

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Do you have to be active duty ?
No sir! We'd be happy to hook up anyone who has served the Military at any pointed in time! Your service truly means a lot to us and helping you guys out with a discount is the very least we can do.

Shane

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
AMShaneLesky said:
No sir! We'd be happy to hook up anyone who has served the Military at any pointed in time! Your service truly means a lot to us and helping you guys out with a discount is the very least we can do.

Shane
Great thanks AM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts