Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being that this world in all the people in it including the economy is basicly going to sh**t along with the gas prices im looking for ways to be completly self seficiant fuel electricity ect. making liquid methain takes alot of cow crap to do so i fig since the old school country moonshiners ran moonshine in their v8 ingines i fig its the easiest way to make fuel . but whats the right ingreediants to get it to run in an ingine . in how long would it take to make 15 gal at a time . sirius answers only pleas in i also dont wanna here legality because i aint selling it . i just want to be self sefficiant so while this world goes to sh**t it wont take me or my car with it

·
Registered
40 Posts
the reason the old cars would run on the stuff is cause the engines were made different back then. in around the early 70s the government cracked down heavily on emissions so the car companies had to greatly change their engine specs. i would say that no car past '71 or '73 could handle alcohol.

here's a 76 firebird for sale if your interested:
http://www.carolinahondas.com/non-h...ce-drop-1976-firebird-68k-original-miles.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts