Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering on how you take out the back seats? (Pictures would help a lot)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be getting the Delete kit for X-Mas, but I want to get an early start and start on taking out the back seats :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's really easy.
There are two buttons under the rear seat. Between the cushion and the carpet. They are approximately in the middle of each "seat"... A lot of people said you could feel them if you stuck your fingers in there. Don't believe them. Mine was extremely tight and I could barely fit a screwdriver in there. So. Take a screwdriver or something and push these in (towards the trunk). It will release the seat and just yank that part out. This will give you access to the bolts for the back of the seat. If you lower the backs of the seats, you get access to the bolts to the little headliner thing which needs to be removed also. Then I think there are some other seat bolts under that. It's like 6-8 bolts if I remember. Real easy.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
lol... why do you have to take it out to figure that out brent? just imagine no seats (you can fit lots back there ;))

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
ahh... well so you dont waste your time, yes it gives you like another 5 inches ;)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
hey brent, when i get a newe Cd player i have to take out the rear seat to put my 2 12's in the back... mine was really easy to take off, just used my fingers. :headbang: ( tryed it a while ago to see if my box would fit. ;) )

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ha having a good ol time in the back seat would be close to impossible but its crazy the things you will do when the moment presents itselt. I myself prefer the passenger seat laid back. :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
why delete it... its like 35 lbs and can come in handy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts