Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go 55 ok the highway most of the time to save gas but every now and then I like to go a bit faster(x also I always like to do a little fish tailing every now and then you know a couple drifts here and their ( maybe 12 times a week) im not all that great at it I'm still practicing:) and I like my traction control off because I like me wheels to spin when I flor my pedal:) well I'd like to know if this is ok for my car?o: I mean it's a Mustang it's basically build for all that right?

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I honestly just drive it. Most the time I baby it, but when I feel the mood, I'll lay into it pretty hard. I haven't done a full throttle 1-2 in a while. Been avoiding it when the road is wet because I do break the rear tires loose, even with 2.73s.

What you're doing is ok, you're going to wear things out sooner, especially tires.

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
I don't have a V6, but i only drive about 10 miles a day on average, all city miles. So i seem to make each day an experience. I'm trying to work on it, but its just so fun to drive lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have a V6, but i only drive about 10 miles a day on average, all city miles. So i seem to make each day an experience. I'm trying to work on it, but its just so fun to drive lol.
10 a day o: wow you must be set on gas!n.n

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I honestly just drive it. Most the time I baby it, but when I feel the mood, I'll lay into it pretty hard. I haven't done a full throttle 1-2 in a while. Been avoiding it when the road is wet because I do break the rear tires loose, even with 2.73s.

What you're doing is ok, you're going to wear things out sooner, especially tires.
Well I don't mind the tires(x when those wear out ill get sum new 19" AMR's <3 I'm just worried about the suspension, engine, transmission, differentials ect.../:

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
10 a day o: wow you must be set on gas!n.n

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Well I don't mind the tires(x when those wear out ill get sum new 19" AMR's <3 I'm just worried about the suspension, engine, transmission, differentials ect.../:
I fill up almost every 2 weeks. Its all city and i like to get on it quite a bit so i get like 12mpg lol

·
Registered
350 Posts
I drive my car hard. It sees At least two redline up shifts a day and usually 10 or more. Haha honestly I drive it hard and i feel like it loves it.

I always seem to get the same or similar gas mileage cause a lot of my commute is very short destinations and the engine isn't full in its vibe.

I Always get about 240 miles to a tank

·
Premium Member
14,462 Posts
I drive my car hard. It sees At least two redline up shifts a day and usually 10 or more. Haha honestly I drive it hard and i feel like it loves it.

I always seem to get the same or similar gas mileage cause a lot of my commute is very short destinations and the engine isn't full in its vibe.

I Always get about 240 miles to a tank
240 while driving it hard? Damn, i've never even reached 200 for a tank no matter how light on the gas i am lol.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I like the twisty's and am building my pony to handle curves. I also like powerslides, & burn-
outs. I don't burnout as much as powerslide but sometimes I just gotta see the two strips of
UHP rubber in my rearview! I get 25mpg avg.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I too only drive 10 miles round trip to work and back. I live in an old money neighborhood. They don't like my American spirit with their Benz or Audi. But I drive her hard once off work.

A redline a day, keeps the mechanic away

·
Registered
69 Posts
I get about 380 to a tank no lie , new fuel filter ,new plugs ,could cold air intake lowered . I run the Ngk platinum's there gapped at .054 I also ran sea foam through the vacuum line and cleaned the motor out but if you do that change plugs and oil right afterwards

1 - 20 of 65 Posts