Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i wanna put some lighting in the ac vents but cant get the trim off? any help is great

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
wow that interior looks familiar :) theres two bolts you need to undscrew right above my switch panel and below the cd player. Youll also have to remove any cd deck that is in there if its aftermarket... (not sure about stock cd players, my car never had one in there) then youre going to just start pulling towards the top by the AC vents. Ford is snap together so it should pop off with a little pressure... after that just work it out, it should eventually come out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZimStang said:
wow that interior looks familiar :) theres two bolts you need to undscrew right above my switch panel and below the cd player. Youll also have to remove any cd deck that is in there if its aftermarket... (not sure about stock cd players, my car never had one in there) then youre going to just start pulling towards the top by the AC vents. Ford is snap together so it should pop off with a little pressure... after that just work it out, it should eventually come out.
excellent... what did you use to get your cd player out? Mine is a Pioneer similar to yours :)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
should have come with some things pioneer calls "keys" theyre just long pieces of metal that unclip your CD player from its housing... check in your box if you dont have them lying around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts