Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the craziest things you guys have done to get awesome pictures of your cars? My friend's friend/neighbor was riding along with him and decided to snap pics of us after C&C (A white Focus ST was with us also). Anyone else do some crazy stuff for pics?

DISCLAIMER: I did not even ask him to take pictures, he chose to do this willingly as his own idea.......

That being said, i'm eagerly awaiting to see the pictures lol

Attachments

·
ME Bloodhound
14,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Didn't want to have to do this, but deleted the posts on here so far as they are just reprimanding the person taking the picture. Lets keep this about the actual pictures and what you guys have done for yours.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,188 Posts
Nothing too crazy on my end. I've seen similar to this before on roads from others lol. I think I would have used a selfie stick, but it looks like this camera is a real camera, so too big for that. I want to pick up a decent drone that can follow and maintain focus on what you select. The prices are coming down every day. Seems like that could really add some fun to the car hobby for sure.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Nothing too crazy on my end. I've seen similar to this before on roads from others lol. I think I would have used a selfie stick, but it looks like this camera is a real camera, so too big for that. I want to pick up a decent drone that can follow and maintain focus on what you select. The prices are coming down every day. Seems like that could really add some fun to the car hobby for sure.
Some friend of my brother followed him and my nephew through the Auto cross course, the drone only self corrected one time (proximity sensor) on a light pole.
He does do the drone picture thing for a living so I would imagine he has a little bit in his equipment

1 - 6 of 6 Posts