Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i did it by trading my 93 4 banger for a 90 5.0 coupe (ex south carolina highway patrol car). Its got a '70 302 block, comp cams cam, shorty headers, flowmaster dumps, 3.73's, HPM c/c plates, 2" inch drop in front, and some more stuff. The engine was built 8000 miles ago (I think the all grey high-milage stocker engine look is sweet). It was used as a drag car at one point so its got upr tubular lca's outback, the torque boxes have been boxed up and reinforced, subframe connectors; the rear is pretty much bullet proof. its also got the neat cop-car stuff - 160 mph speedometer, no governer, 1 key for ignition and doors (normal fox bodies have 2 different keys - its got a '94 v6 seats, gt "turbine" wheels.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
o_O wow nice :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
nice!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ZimStang said:
lil bit of a rake goin on there
you have no idea, the front springs are off a 4 cylinder with one complete coil cut off (not to mention the 205/50s in the front and the 275/60s in the back). there is literally 1" or less of clearance between the splash guard and the ground....it scrapes the ground if I hit the brakes too hard :eek:. I have the stock v8 springs in my garage, but it looks so badass now, I don't want to install them.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I for see a 5Lug 8.8 conversion maybe?

Those have to be the ugliest rims in the world ford ever developed!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KrazyPony said:
I for see a 5Lug 8.8 conversion maybe?

Those have to be the ugliest rims in the world ford ever developed!
lol, maybe, after i get done with the 64. turbines are badass, lol

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dom said:
Did you get him drunk or something? :lol:
no, the 93 had a mint black interior (black is pretty rare), and neear mint reef blue paint (also pretty rare, came on 93 cobras). So I pretty much traded him an engine for a body and an interior

·
Registered
800 Posts
H8t3Rz [email protected]

nah, just never have liked them, seems like they would be a ***** to keep clean, like would need a tooth brush!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You don't want stock V8 springs on the front...but what about a set of Eibachs for the front, I have a pair in the back of my Ranger gathering dust....pm me....if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
if anything could u just put some v6 springs up front if they would fit so its not to low and has a lil more strength?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I had these Eibachs on my GT before I put the Cobra R front Springs on it they were at about the same level it is at now actually, I got them used, they had been on a 96 Coupe before mine.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bane- said:
if anything could u just put some v6 springs up front if they would fit so its not to low and has a lil more strength?
well, they 4 cyl springs up front have had 1 complete coil cut off. a stock 4 cyl spring would give me about 2" of lift in the front

rick: i am not going to spend any money on this car, other than maintenence, until i get the 64 done, thanks though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts