Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a random question I always think of this cause I have a 87 vert and I love it (still want a notch as well) but how long will it be easy to find replacement parts? Like the top frame and tops? Do they still manufacture these parts? And how easy too do body work cause it has a slight lean and the front bumper in between fog lights is broken

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Also finding interior parts for the car, I want to make it basically new condition car

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Fiveohfox said:
Just a random question I always think of this cause I have a 87 vert and I love it (still want a notch as well) but how long will it be easy to find replacement parts? Like the top frame and tops? Do they still manufacture these parts? And how easy too do body work cause it has a slight lean and the front bumper in between fog lights is broken

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Also finding interior parts for the car, I want to make it basically new condition car
late model restoration carries ALMOST every nut and bolt for your car. and the parts are still cery plentiful.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
We have a 90 lx vert and i've been able to find anything I need. Redid the entire interior a few years ago

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Little of both. Top is next on my list

·
Registered
180 Posts
lowflyn said:
Little of both. Top is next on my list
Okay have fun on the top. I redid my top on my 86 and was a pain in my ass. Took a week, just working on it at night. Wouldn't do it again.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
I'm hoping they don't increase too fast in value. I'm hoping to restore one with my son in a few years. :good:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts