Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
Lol. I take it you have a full tank of.gas. C springs are a good compromise.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would do a 2 inch drop you can get it for 300 no problem the car will handle like a beauty but go to a 245/50 for the rear you will like that setup and will make up for the smaller tires set up so you dont have to calibrate the computer for the mph difference.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Wow, the Cobra springs are lower? Looks really good JDF! :woot:
Thanks!! The guy I traded with cut them. He just forgot to mention how much.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Anything lower then 2" drop will increase bumpsteer issues and geometry. Also your exhaust will scrape all the time. It will also bottom out as well.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would do a 2 inch drop you can get it for 300 no problem the car will handle like a beauty but go to a 245/50 for the rear you will like that setup and will make up for the smaller tires set up so you dont have to calibrate the computer for the mph difference.
for the tires i went 255/40/18 and a 2 inch drop all round?

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

+1^ how low do you want to go? I liked my stance with the H&R race springs but I love my cut Cobra springs.

H&Rs

View attachment 100696

Cobras

View attachment 100697
the cut cobra springs look great, they dont bounce when you ride?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Anything lower then 2" drop will increase bumpsteer issues and geometry. Also your exhaust will scrape all the time. It will also bottom out as well.
I sit at 2.25 lower and have neither of those problems. I am aware though that the sn95s generally suffer the bumpsteer issues and not the foxes.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
theweekday said:
To be honest it was like that when I bought it. That's why I'm working on the suspension
Tbh I would just cut the front springs to even it out man. Bc if u change all of them and there isn't more drop in the ffront than the back it's just ganna be squating again. Same thing happend to me

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tbh I would just cut the front springs to even it out man. Bc if u change all of them and there isn't more drop in the ffront than the back it's just ganna be squating again. Same thing happend to me
The back ones are boo boo, it bounces sometimes when I ride over a bumpy street.

That's why I wanna just even it all out ya know, then I gotta get spacers on the back cause it sits too far in rather than flush

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.