Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried looking this up but I couldn't find any information on it. Does anyone know how many Dub Edition mustangs were produced particularly in 2012?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You won't find that through ford as that was an aftermarket add on probably at the dealer

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You won't find that through ford as that was an aftermarket add on probably at the dealer
But if it was an add-on at a dealer wouldn't it be apart of ford as well? Roush and Dub teamed together to make the car.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Only 1000 or at least 1000? Because I saw a post that said at least 1000 will be made.
U need to change ur avatar :p random but yeaaaaaa lol

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,298 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tried looking this up but I couldn't find any information on it. Does anyone know how many Dub Edition mustangs were produced particularly in 2012?
Today, Dec. 1st, 2017, I contacted Roush looking for extra wheels for my 2012 DUB Mustang. They weren't able to help with parts but I did ask that specific question regarding the number of DUBs produced. Hot off the press, 2011 produced 248 and 2012 just 41. So there you have it, straight from Roush's customer service. Would anyone know where I can get TIS wheels? They were the same for both years. Thanks. Direct email is [email protected] Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts

First Post here, and picking up this next week. Here is one of those 41 2012 Dub Editions. I'll post more pictures as I get into the car, lurked here for a week and thought I'd say hi! Hope the picture works

1 - 19 of 19 Posts