Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M curious if there are any southeast michigan users there are. Any group meetings in the summer.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Torrbo916 said:
Lol. For sure. Do you do any cruise nights with any fellow enthusiasts.
Ya when I got the extra cash!.. Lol. If you want I can pm you the site to a Mustang club I'm with!..

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Just saw this posting. I'm in SE Michigan, live just outside of Port Huron and work in Grosse Pointe. As far as cruises, I put together a Mustang get together every year at Northgate Ford in Port Huron for Cruise Night. I haven't seen the date yet for Cruise Night, but it is usually early July, on a Friday.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
JimC said:
Just saw this posting. I'm in SE Michigan, live just outside of Port Huron and work in Grosse Pointe. As far as cruises, I put together a Mustang get together every year at Northgate Ford in Port Huron for Cruise Night. I haven't seen the date yet for Cruise Night, but it is usually early July, on a Friday.
Keep us posted on this!.. I have a group of Mustang friends that would be interested!...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eturner said:
Keep us posted on this!.. I have a group of Mustang friends that would be interested!...
+1^^

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I only have one friend and maybe his neighbors kid. I've meet a couple people through some craigslist deals but not sure if there interested. One guy I met has a sick tbird with a stang driveline. If my wife still has her 99 v6 then maybe she can come too.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Torrbo916 said:
Who are you talking to? Mine is a 96 and yes. A few boltons.
I'm pretty sure he was talking to you!... But just in case!.... Mine is a '04 GT with a CAI and TB, pullies, o/r X-pipe and cat back, and a tune!... But I'm sure he was talking to you!... Hahahaha

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
svo said:
youre 94 has any thing been done to the engine.
Mine is a 96 and it has a pp ported plenum and tb with bbk fenderwell intake. 40 series flowmaster with stock pipes an I have a pair of pi heads cams and intake waiting along with bbk tuned length shorties upr o/r x pipe and frpp aluminum drive shaft. I have eibach pro springs and I'm lookin for upper and lower c arms and c/c plates before the springs go in.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm from se michigan. Just got a 2005 mustang gt a few months ago new to stangs tuning and modifying. Been looking for more enthusiast and mustang owners for cruises and what not

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Joel_L_H said:
I'm from se michigan. Just got a 2005 mustang gt a few months ago new to stangs tuning and modifying. Been looking for more enthusiast and mustang owners for cruises and what not
Where abouts in se mi. I'm Clinton Twp.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts